Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wine Wednesday & Artwork Series: My first solo show! :)

http://www.thebaynet.com/events/index.cfm/fa/viewEventdetails/eventID/3864

Blue Wind Gourmet in southern Maryland is hosting a fundraising event each week for Patuxent Habitat for Humanity.
Each week, the gourmet store is featuring a different artist. I will be featured the week of November 5-11!
The Artist reception is from 5-7pm on Wednesday, November 5th.


I'm very excited to go and set up one week from today... I still have to actually finish unpacking my artwork though, and figure out which to bring with me!


And since moving.... I really do miss Blue Wind. I love their sandwiches and especially their pizzas, and I have yet to find anywhere comparable in the Burg. But since I'll be home once a month or so, hopefully I will get a chance to indulge then.
It's lunch time, and now my mouth is watering.... thinking about the cornstarch pizza crust... and made-from-scratch salad dressings...



Damn.


No comments: