Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Promotion!! Free ACEO bug print...

It took mere nanoseconds of being online this morning to realize that today, everyone with an online shop is having special promotions! It IS "Cyber-Monday" after all- apparently the biggest online shopping day of the year!
In honor of Cyber Monday, I decided I'd start my December promotion today. A little early. Cause that's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

Starting today, and for the month of December, you will receive a FREE print (of your choice) of one of my "30 Bugs in 30 Days" ACEOs with ANY order from my online gallery shop!! :)

Here's how to get your free insect ACEO print:
  1. Go to my online gallery shop and place some goodies into your cart...
  2. In a new tab or window in your browser, go to my flickr "30 Bugs in 30 Days" set of pictures (links are also available in my shop) and decide which of the 30 bugs is your favorite!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthasartstudio/sets/72157618274937415/
  3. When you go to PayPal to check out, write the name and/or number of your favorite ACEO bug choice in the "Notes to Merchant" section. (If you can't find the "Notes to Merchant" link, you can also email me the details of the bug you'd like to add to your order.) If you'd like a specific color for the border of your image, please specify this as well!
The size of the print you will receive is 5" x 7", an easy-to-find standard frame size. The insect ACEO printed graphic will be the standard ACEO size of 2.5" x 3.5". It will have a colored border around it (color will be chosen from something in the image, unless you specify a color you'd prefer), which will make for easy framing and you won't need a mat! You can also cut down the image to 4"x6" or smaller if you like.

Here is an example:


Happy Shopping!**

(** note: I do realize that I'm making a promotion post immediately following a post about shopping/too much stuff/consumerism etc. However, I happily and enthusiastically promote shopping handmade and/or eco-friendly.) :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE the aceo's!!!! Are you thinking at all of cards w/the prints before you sell them? They are fantastic!!! My favourites are the the bees, caterpillar, and roly poly. Wow!!!

Doris Sturm said...

What a generous offer, Samantha! I love all our ACEOs, especially all of them put together like that.

Hope you sell a lot.

Samantha G said...

Oh thank you both!

Jess, I have thought about doing cards :)
The ACEOs are small, so if I do cards, they would have a border around them, too, like these prints would. I was sort of trying to get away from doing small note cards but have been thinking about going back to them, if only for the bug ACEOs!