Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've moooved!

My online shop, that is! :)

You can see it here:
http://www.samanthasartstudio.com/fineart.html

The great things about this are #1 buying is easier AND #2 I am able to offer much more variety!

You don't even need to create an account, you just need a credit card- the same as with your other online shopping. My online gallery shop is a lot easier and more user friendly than ImageKind seemed to be- as I was told more than once by customers that it was too confusing (they emailed me to place the order instead, which was also fine).

I've still got my Etsy shop for now, but on my website you will find a lot more variety in sizes and artwork that I don't have available on Etsy.
They will all print on demand for you when you order, and be signed by me before they ship. I'm SO excited about my new shop!

Within the next week I plan to add the capability to purchase original artwork directly from my site, too.

I'll be out of town a few days, so I hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, that's very nice, Samantha...it does look very easy and straight forward. You have such lovely art in there...I hope you will get a lot of Christmas shoppers in your new shop.

Again, Happy Veteran's Day, and be safe!

Doris ;-)