I must wait.
What's fun about these little guys is that there are a variety of ways to hang them... I originally designed them to be in a vertical configuration, but my husband suggested trying them horizontally and I found they worked that way too.
Or they could be hung separately- the two smaller ones on one wall, the long one on another wall.... however you like!
Horizontal with edges lined up...
Horizontal & centered...
I kept these guys way, way, WAAYY less detailed than my usual work. I was going for something fun and illustrative rather than realistic. I did try to keep the caterpillars themselves pretty realistic looking though, and because of that I didn't want the plant life around them to distract from them. I also found Milkweed is a pretty challenging flower to paint- there are just so many tiny flowers all clustered together. But after I had two layers of paint on these flowers, I decided I was satisfied with them. If I had put too much detail into them, I think the leaves and stems would have looked unfinished.
I'll be bringing them to the Ned Smith Nature & Arts Festival in a couple weeks. Come check em out in person! :)