Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reunited!

When we started packing up and getting ready to move, I de-activated most of the items in my Etsy shop since I wasn't sure when I'd be able to find them again.
Last night I was so excited to FINALLY come across a few items I have been missing (and just in time for Chreeeeeeestmas!).

Butterfly Box- $15 + shipping

One of the items is this upcycled decoupaged Baltimore Checkerspot Butterfly Box! It's a slide-top wooden box and I've just re-listed it in my Etsy shop- have a look if you've got someone on your shopping list who loves flowers or bugs... or the state of Maryland! (The Black-Eyed Susan is the Maryland state flower and the Baltimore Checkerspot is the state butterfly.)   :)


1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I love finding stuff I've not seen or even forgot I had - it's like getting a present all over again. Those boxes are adorable, Samantha.

Enjoy your holidays! Gizzy and I have been spending a lot of time outside and I decided that after the New Year, I'll cut down blogging to a couple of times a month...to live my life and not be on this computer so much!

We love you,
Doris and Gizzy :-)