Wednesday, June 17, 2009

**VACATION MODE**

For the next couple of weeks, feel free to partake in this wonderful video instead of reading my posts, since I, too, will be on a boat!
If you listen to it every day, I bet after 14 days you still won't have had enough!

ALL HANDS ON THE DECK! This boat is REAL!




I posted the clean version, but if you prefer it dirty, I'll provide you with the link to that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Side note:
When I got home tonight and turned on the computer, my husband had taken the Ben Stiller "Blue Steel" photo from yesterday's post and turned it into my desktop background.
NICE!



4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Good for you, Samantha, you are on that motha f... boat!!!!! You go girl!

Gary Keimig said...

What a great blog and I just love your sense of humor.
God bless and keep up the great work

Doris Sturm said...

Welcome home !!!!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.